Why can't I reserve a court?
There may be several reasons why you can't reserve a court:
- Are you logged in? In order to reserve a court you must be logged into the system with your user name and password. If you look at the top
right corner of the screen and it has** Visitor Mode ** then you are not logged in.
- Have you exceeded the number of reservations allowed in a day? Your system administrator has established a limit of 2 reservations per day.
If you have reached this limit you cannot reserve another court on the same day.
- Have you exceeded the number of reservations allowed in a week? Your system administrator has established a limit of 7 reservations per week
(seven-day interval, not calendar week). If you have reached this limit you cannot reserve another court in the same seven-day window.
- Are you trying to reserve a court for today? Your admininstrator has blocked the ability to make or change reservations on the current day.
- Are you trying to reserve a court in the future? Your administrator has established a limit of 7 days
in advance. Trying to reserve more days than that in the future is not allowed.
How long can I use the ball machine?
Only ONE reservation at a time! Check availability, and if the ball machine is already reserved, select another time. Max 2 hours. However-if no reservation was made, it is a first- come- first serve situation, and the courtesy rule is in effect. Max limit is 1 hour.
Do I sign in my guests?
Yes please! Making a court reservation helps us manage the facility, but we still need you to sign in every time you use the NVCC courts!